2/4/09

Vesa VS Bryan

Joe Bowen spoke the words at the beginning of the third period: " Florida is the only team in the league to not come back from going into the third period down a goal or more". And this the stage was set, it was time for the VOODOO to return. If Joe Bowen would have said "No hummingbird has ever tickled a monkey", Vesa would have found a way to make it happen. I'll be honest, I FFed through the final minute of the third after the penalty was called. A) because I knew they would and B) because I knew the outcome. Man, our penalty killing stinks. If you want an idea of how frustrating it can be to play for a team as bas as the Leafs, check out the determination of Hagman to get to the front of the net and score. I know this post is all over the place, just like the down low coverage of the Leafs. I think I may keep a bottle of Bromo-Seltzer close for the remaining games this season. One final note; what the hell was Bowen saying when he was trying to pronounce Skrastins? Stnshuns, Xschkkcns?

No comments: